- Full interior design service
- Inspirational style & colour boards
- Individual room schemes
- Design & supply of soft furnishings
- Sourcing of furniture & lighting
- Colour consultancy
From her studio in Leicestershire Emma Clanfield designs individual homes, holiday cottages and boutique hotels across the UK combining her love of colour and pattern with practicality and style.
Emma Clanfield Interiors was launched in Aberdeenshire in 2007 by Emma Clanfield where she built up a strong customer base in the local area and throughout Scotland with many new projects coming through repeat business or referral. In addition to her private clients Emma is kept busy creating the interiors of unique heritage holiday properties for Scottish Canals. Recently relocated to the East Midlands Emma is looking forward to further developing the holiday cottage and boutique hotel side of her business.
The Design Process
- Initial design consultation
- Developing the design brief from the initial consultation to arrive at a project proposal with a fee outline
- Mood boards & room schemes with room layouts, wall finishes, flooring, furniture, lighting, fabrics
- Design development & budget estimates
- Scheduling & project management
- Implementation of the agreed design following budget approval
- Installation and dressing
Emma graduated as a textile designer and during her early career was commissioned by several major UK retailers to design their household textiles and beach towels. Emma’s trend-led abstract designs for M&S in the early 1990’s revived the beach towel as a fashion accessory. Whilst freelancing Emma worked with forecasting companies illustrating their home ware trends and before launching Emma Clanfield Interiors retrained in interior design.
Emma’s projects have been featured in Scottish Homes & Interiors, 25 Beautiful Homes and Country Homes and Interiors.
With the emphasis on colour and fabrics and using a mix of vintage and modern furniture Emma’s unique interiors are comfortable, functional and timeless, respecting the style and location of a property and reflecting the wishes of the client.